Delicious soup, with a cherry on top.
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, hulled
- 6 oz fresh raspberries
- ½ lb fresh sweet cherries, pitted
- ½ cup white grape juice
- 2 tbsp orange-flavored liqueur, optional
- 2 tbsp Schnucks pure honey
- Vanilla yogurt, for garnish
- In blender or bowl of food processor with knife blade attached, purée strawberries about 30 seconds or until very smooth; scrape sides of blender with rubber spatula. Add raspberries and cherries; pulse until well blended and smooth. Add juice, liqueur, if using, and honey; purée 5 to 10 seconds longer or just until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. To serve, stir and pour into glasses or bowls; garnish with yogurt, if desired.
171 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G