Delicious soup, with a cherry on top.
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, hulled
- 6 oz. fresh raspberries
- 1/2 lb. fresh sweet cherries, pitted
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 2 tbsp. orange-flavored liqueur, optional
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks pure honey
- vanilla yogurt, for garnish
- In blender or bowl of food processor with knife blade attached, purée strawberries about 30 seconds or until very smooth; scrape sides of blender with rubber spatula. Add raspberries and cherries; pulse until well blended and smooth. Add juice, liqueur, if using, and honey; purée 5 to 10 seconds longer or just until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. To serve, stir and pour into glasses or bowls; garnish with yogurt, if desired.
171 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.