Loaded with healthy fats and fiber, this Good For You sandwich will give you the boost you need to finish your day.
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. tahini
- 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. grated garlic
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. nonfat Greek yogurt
- 4 butter lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup packed sprouts, if desired, divided
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 4 slices wholegrain bread, toasted
- In a large bowl combine olive oil, tahini, lemon juice and garlic. Season with salt and pepper if desired; beat until combined, about 2 minutes.
- Add chickpeas and mash with a fork 1–2 minutes or until chunky. Stir in celery, almonds, scallions and yogurt.
- Spread half of salad on one slice of toasted bread. Top with two lettuce leaves, tomato slices, 1/4 cup sprouts if desired and second slice of toasted bread.
- Repeat step three for second sandwich. Serve immediately.
585 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.