Zoodles make a great alternative to regular noodles in this hearty and healthy dinner.
- 2 (4 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper, divided
- 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups zucchini noodles
- 1 tbsp. basil, chopped
- 2 oz. pearl mozzarella balls
- 1 cup fresh fruit
- Cut chicken breasts into 1/2-inch cubes; season with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and Italian seasoning.
- In a large, nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat, warm 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the chicken, stirring occasionally, until browned and cooked through, about 6 minutes. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add grape tomatoes, red pepper flakes, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Reduce heat to low and simmer until tomatoes soften, about 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken mixture from pan and set aside. In same pan, increase heat to high and add 1 tablespoon olive oil; stir in zucchini noodles and basil, top with 1/4 teaspoon salt and sauté 2 minutes.
- Add chicken back into skillet with mozzarella balls and toss. Serve with side of fresh fruit.
520 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.