Make a berry Good For You dinner with this grilled chicken topped with fresh berry salsa.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. coarse salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries, halved
- 1/2 cup strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup aged white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1 small serrano pepper, seeded and diced
- Preheat grill to medium and oil grates. Pat chicken dry and season with garlic powder, salt and pepper on both sides.
- Grill chicken 8–10 minutes; flip and grill 5–8 more minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees. Remove chicken from grill and rest for 5 minutes under an aluminum foil tent.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients for berry salsa. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve chicken topped with berry salsa.
259 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.