If you want a fun, healthy option that’s ready in 15 minutes, try this Chicken and Veggie Roll. The flavor is unbeleafable!
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. Schnucks less-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp. rice or white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 cups shredded Schnucks rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded butter lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 3/4 cup matchstick carrots
- 3 radishes, cut into matchsticks
- 1 mini cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 8 sheets rice paper
- sweet chili sauce, for serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar and garlic; add chicken and toss to coat. In a separate medium bowl, combine lettuce, basil, mint, carrots, radishes and cucumber.
- Place 1/8 of filling in rice paper and roll. Serve immediately.
- Fill a shallow bowl with cold water. Soak one sheet at a time until pliable (about 20 seconds).
- Transfer wet rice paper to a clean surface and evenly place filling in the middle.
- Fold both sides in to cover edges of filling.
- Finish by rolling upwards to form a neat roll shape.
215 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.