If you’re looking for a quick and nutritious meal that doesn’t skimp on flavor, our Chicken Tzatziki Rice Bowl is here to save the day.
- 1/2 cup Schnucks nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded & grated
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks dried oregano leaves
- 1 tsp. Schnucks paprika
- 4 chicken thighs, cooked & shredded
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- For the tzatziki, squeeze the excess moisture from the cucumber. Add the cucumber, yogurt and mint to a food processor or blender. Season with salt (if desired). Mix until smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix lemon juice, olive oil, oregano and paprika. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Divide the rice between four bowls. Top with chicken, onion, tomatoes and feta. Drizzle with tzatziki, then serve immediately.
431 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.