Searching for a meal that’s not only delicious but also loaded with healthy ingredients? Our Chicken Tortilla Soup ticks all the boxes!
- 1/2 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups Schnucks frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 (28 oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz.) can mild diced green chiles
- 1 (15 oz.) can no salt added black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 tsp. Schnucks chili powder
- 1 tsp. Schnucks dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks ground cumin
- 2 cups low sodium chicken stock
- 4 corn tortillas, cut into strips
- 2 cups Schnucks rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large pot over medium heat, add oil and onions. Cook for 3–4 minutes, until fragrant. Add garlic, corn, tomatoes, chiles, beans, spices and stock. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 10–15 minutes.
- Place the tortilla strips on a baking sheet lined with foil. Bake for 6–8 minutes until crisp, stirring once.
- Stir chicken into the soup and serve immediately topped with tortilla strips and green onions.
356 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.