We paired Healthy Choice Chicken Noodle Soup with our flavorful chicken salad to create a winning duo worthy of cheers.
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 1 cup canned mandarin oranges. drained
- 6 oz. low-fat orange yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 3 tbsp. sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 6 slices Dave's Killer Bread Powerseed
- 1 can (15 oz.) Healthy Choice Chicken Noodle Soup, prepared according to package directions
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, oranges, yogurt, celery, onion, chia seed, almonds, and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Evenly divide spinach among toasted bread, then top each with chicken mixture. Serve with soup on the side.
400 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1.5G