This hearty dinner dish is brought to you by Chobani®.
- 1 cup Chobani® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 tbsp. corn starch
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in a medium pot over medium heat. Add carrots, celery, and onions, and sauté lightly for 5 minutes.
- Add peas, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and flour. Stir together and continue to cook until evenly combined. Add chicken and milk and continue cooking until slightly thickened and mixture is simmering. Remove from heat.
- Combine yogurt and corn starch in a small mixing bowl. Ladle 1/2 cup of simmering liquid into yogurt and corn starch mixture. Whisk together, add back to pot, and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into 9" pie dish. Roll out pie crust and center over top of dish. Gently crimp edges of pie crust over the sides. Using a sharp knife, cut 3 1" slits into center of pie crust to vent.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Let cool slightly before serving.