With simple ingredients and fresh flavors, this 30-minute dinner is sure to be a staple in your household this fall.
- 4 Schnucks boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Packham pears
- 1 jumbo white onion
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks unsalted butter, divided
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves (or 2 tsp. dried)
- 1/2 cup Schnucks reduced-sodium chicken stock (or water)
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, if desired. Thinly slice pears and onion.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add the chicken and cook 4 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet and cover to keep warm.
- Add pears, onion and rosemary leaves to skillet; sauté 3–4 minutes or until just softened. Stir in reduced-sodium chicken stock (or water).
- Return chicken to skillet; simmer about 3 minutes or until liquid has reduced by half. Add remaining 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter and stir until combined. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve immediately; garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs, if desired.
332 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.