Breaded and baked to crispy perfection, this Chicken Parmesan recipe is drool-worthy. The whole family will love it!
- 2 Schnucks boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Schnucks all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Schnucks grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 (24 oz.) jar traditional pasta sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup Schnucks shredded four cheese pizza blend
- 8 oz. Rigatoni pasta, cooked according to package
- 1 (16 oz.) bag Schnucks freshly frozen broccoli florets, thawed & chopped
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a small pot over medium-low heat, add pasta sauce. Halve chicken breasts lengthwise, place between 2 pieces plastic wrap and pound to an even thickness.
- Oil a baking sheet lined with foil. In a shallow dish, mix breadcrumbs with parmesan and Italian seasoning. Make separate bowls of flour and whisked egg.
- Dredge chicken in flour, followed by egg and then breadcrumbs mixture. Place breasts on prepared baking sheet and bake 12–15 minutes, until cooked through.
- Top each breast with 1/4 cup sauce and shredded cheese. Add broccoli in single layer around chicken, oil a foil square big enough to cover pan, cover chicken with foil greased side down.
- Toss cooked pasta in remaining sauce. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
624 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.