These Chicken Nachos are the perfect party food! Whether you’re entertaining friends or just looking for an easy dinner option, these crispy tortilla chips topped with tasty ingredients will have you begging for more.
- 1 Schnucks boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 medium yellow onion, peeled
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 (13 oz.) bag Schnucks authentic restaurant-style tortilla chips, divided
- 1 cup Schnucks frozen corn, thawed
- 8 oz. Schnucks shredded Mexican-style cheese
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced & divided
- 8 oz. Pico de Gallo
- lime wedges for serving (optional)
- sliced avocado for serving (optional)
- sour cream for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large sheet pan with foil and set aside.
- In a small pot over high heat, combine chicken, onion, chili powder, lemon juice and oregano; add water to cover chicken. Bring to boil, reduce heat to low and simmer 10–12 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, shred cooled chicken with forks. Season with salt and pepper (if desired). Set aside.
- On prepared sheet pan, layer half of tortilla chips evenly. Spread half of chicken, corn, olives, cheese and 1/3 of green onions. Place remaining chips on top and cover with remaining chicken, corn, olives and cheese. Top with 1/3 green onions. Bake 8–10 minutes, until warmed through and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with remaining green onions, and Pico de Gallo. Serve with lime, avocado and sour cream (if desired).
563 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 13G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.