Begin your morning on a smart note with this easy-to-assemble lox toast. Healthy fats found in fish like salmon have been associated with improved memory and overall brain health. Aim to include fish in your weekly meal routine to benefit from these brain-boosting nutrients.
For this recipe, use Izzio Chia Cracked Rye Bread made with cracked wheat, berries and chia seeds for delicious flavor and rich nutrients.
- 4 slices Izzio Chia Cracked Rye bread
- 1/2 cup Green Mountain Farms Whipped Onion & Chive Greek Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. The Spice Hunter Everything Bagel Crunch seasoning
- 2 oz. Culinaria Smoked Sockeye Salmon, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced English cucumber
- 1/2 cup slivered red onion
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 2 tsp. Reese Non Pareil Capers
- sliced chives, if desired
- Toast bread.
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese and seasoning. Spread mixture over one side of each slice of toasted bread.
- Top bread slices with remaining ingredients.
320 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.