Melty, sweet and savory, vibrant and comforting… This Panini does it all.
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 oz. fresh baby spinach leaves
- 14 oz. Mutti® Cherry Tomatoes (Ciliegini), drained (reserve juice for another use)
- 4 oz. burrata
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 loaf ciabatta or focaccia
- Set a medium skillet over medium-low heat. When hot, add oil and garlic and a pinch of salt. Stir to coat and cook 1 minute, until golden and fragrant. Add spinach and toss well—cook 3-4 minutes, until spinach is wilted and tender.
- Turn on a panini press and pre-heat. Add cherry tomatoes and a pinch of salt to a small bowl and smash gently with the back of a fork.
- While press is heating, arrange 4 large slices of bread on a cutting board. Brush all sides lightly with olive oil. Spoon sautéed spinach and garlic on top of 2 of the open faces. Top with cherry tomatoes. Break up the burrata with your hands and dollop it on top of the tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Finish with the remaining 2 slices of bread.
- Place sandwiches inside pre-heated press and grill 5-7 minutes, until cheese is melted and tops are golden brown. Remove from press and slice diagonally to serve.
601 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 10G