Try this brainy breakfast for your student’s first day of school!
- 3 burrito-sized whole-wheat tortillas, quartered
- 6 Schnucks eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Schnucks shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Schnucks milk
- 1/2 cup red pepper, finely diced
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a muffin tin pan with nonstick cooking spray and press one tortilla quarter into each tin to create cups.
- In a medium bowl, add eggs, cheese, milk, red pepper, green onion, garlic, salt and pepper (to taste), and whisk until combined. Divide egg mixture evenly among tortilla cups.
- Loosely cover the pan with foil and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until egg cups are set. Cover and refrigerate leftovers up to 3 days. Reheat in microwave.
130 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.