Make this veggie loaded, simple dinner using fresh, local corn grown by Keller Farms in Collinsville, IL. The Kellers have been producing outstanding crops for 5 generations, so it’s no surprise that they offer some of the tastiest sweet corn around. Whether you’re enjoying their white, yellow or bi-color varieties, you can count on corn from Keller Farms to be GMO free.
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 cup fresh local corn (about 2 medium ears)
- 1 medium local zucchini, finely diced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 4 Schnucks 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 1/3 cups Schnucks shredded pepper jack cheese
- Schnucks salsa, sour cream and/or guacamole, to serve (if desired)
- Heat half of oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add corn and zucchini; sauté 4–6 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer mixture to a medium bowl along with onion, cilantro, lime juice and chili powder; toss to combine. Season with salt, if desired.
- Lightly brush 2 tortillas with oil on one side; flip over and evenly layer with half of cheese, corn mixture and remaining cheese. Top each with a remaining tortilla and lightly brush tops with oil.
- In a large skillet over medium heat (working in batches if necessary), cook each quesadilla 2–3 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut into triangles and serve with salsa, sour cream and/or guacamole for dipping (if using).
430 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 9G