A healthier dessert option for when your sweet tooth needs something sweet to eat!
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup regular rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. packed brown sugar, divided, plus additional for serving
- 1 tbsp. melted unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon, plus additional for serving
- 2 large apples, cored and halved lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To a large bowl, add cream cheese, granulated sugar, yogurt, egg white and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- To a small bowl, add oats, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, butter and cinnamon. Mix until combined.
- Using a melon baller or sharp knife, scoop out some of the apple flesh from each apple half to form a hollow opening for filling. To a greased small, shallow baking dish, arrange apples, hollow side up. Fill with cream cheese mixture and top with oat mixture.
- Bake 25–30 minutes or until apples are tender. Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees and bake 2–3 minutes or until topping is browned.
- To serve, top with additional brown sugar and cinnamon, if desired.
203 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G