Craving a cheeseburger but want to skip the drive-thru line? You can make this Cheeseburger Pizza recipe at home in just 25 minutes!
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks pure canola oil
- 1 Schnucks fresh ground chuck patty
- 1 tsp. Weber gourmet burger seasoning mix
- 1 (19.1 oz.) Schnucks Take & Bake cheese pizza
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Schnucks mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 tsp. spicy brown mustard
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a medium pan, heat oil over medium-high. Add beef patty and seasoning mix; cook 8–10 minutes, breaking apart with spatula into crumbles, until browned and cooked through. Remove from heat.
- Remove pizza from packaging. Sprinkle crumbled beef, red onion slices, bacon and cheddar evenly on top. Bake on oiled pizza pan for 10–15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, garlic and brown mustard until combined. Arrange pickle slices on pizza and drizzle with garlic aioli. Slice and serve warm.
585 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 12G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.