These give Red Lobster’s Cheddar Bay Biscuits a run for their money.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. Lawry's coarse ground garlic salt with parsley, divided
- 1/8 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cups plus 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted and divided
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, 1 teaspoon garlic salt and cayenne. In a medium bowl combine buttermilk and 1/2 cup butter. Stir wet ingredients into the dry until just moist. Gently fold in cheese.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop batter evenly onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 10–12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl combine remaining butter, the parsley and remaining garlic salt. Brush tops of warm biscuits with the butter mixture. Serve immediately.
242 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 10G