You’ll catch everyone in your web with this delicious spread.
- 2 (16 oz.) cans Full Circle refried black beans
- 3 freshly squeezed limes, divided
- 1/4 tsp. coriander
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 1 cup Schnucks shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 4 ripe Hass avocados, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 red onion, minced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 2 tbsp. cilantro
- 1 cups sour cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- blue or yellow corn tortilla chips
- Combine beans, juice of 1 lime, coriander, cumin, chili powder and green onions. Spread onto a round serving plate leaving a 1 1/2" border. Place tomato slices around edge of beans.
- Drain salsa in a strainer to get rid of excess moisture. Spread drained salsa over bean mixture, leaving some of the bean layer showing around the edge. Sprinkle cheese over salsa, leaving some of the salsa layer showing.
- Add avocado, juice of 2 limes, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, salt and pepper to a large bowl and mash until fairly smooth. Spread over cheese, leaving some of the cheese layer showing
- Place sour cream in a ziplock bag, seal bag and cut a small piece off one corner. Pipe a spiderweb design over the dip. Decorate with toy spider. Serve with blue or yellow corn tortilla chips.
209 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G