New year, new drinks!
- 1 bottle Champagne or sparkling wine, divided
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks granulated sugar
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- blue sugar sprinkles
- In small saucepan, stir 10 ounces Champagne and sugar; sprinkle with gelatin and let stand 2 minutes. Heat Champagne mixture over low heat 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in remaining 5 ounces Champagne. Pour Champagne mixture into loaf pan; refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Dip bottom of pan into warm water; carefully run knife along edges to release gelatin from sides of pan. Place cutting board over top of pan; quickly flip over to release gelatin onto cutting board. Cut lengthwise into 3 strips then cut crosswise into 5 strips to make 15 squares. Arrange squares on serving plate; sprinkle with blue sprinkles and insert a toothpick into each square.