Who said you couldn’t have pizza for breakfast?
- 1 (6 oz.) frozen cauliflower pizza crust
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 cups Schnucks shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 large Schnucks eggs
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place crust on a baking sheet, brush with oil and evenly top with cheese. Create three small wells in the cheese and crack an egg in each.
- Bake until eggs begin to turn opaque and cheese has melted, about 12-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle bacon on pizza and continue baking until eggs are cooked through, 5-8 additional minutes.
251 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G