Cauli us over next time you make this dish!
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh sage, chopped
- 1/2 cup low-sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, carrot and celery and sauté until soft, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and mushrooms and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until softened, 8 to 10 minutes more.
- Add parsley, rosemary and sage and stir until combined, then pour vegetable broth over mixture and cover with a lid. Cook until tender and liquid is absorbed, 15 minutes. Serve warm.
58 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G