This crumble is berry delicious.
- 4 cups blueberries, raspberries and/or blackberries (total)
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed and chilled
- In a mixing bowl combine berries, flour, sugar and ginger. Mix until well-coated. Butter an 8" or 10" cast iron skillet and add berry mixture.
- In another bowl combine oats, brown sugar and butter. Use your hands or a pastry cutter to mix ingredients until they are the consistency of coarse crumbs.
- Top berries with crumble mixture and bake in a 350°F oven for 40-50 minutes, until bubbly and browned. If top browns too quickly, cover with foil. Cool slightly before serving.
258 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G