This bright and flavorful Carroty Orange Salad recipe is a fun way to get your daily dose of veggies. Made with carrots, bell pepper and cilantro, it tastes as delicious as it looks!
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks honey
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce (if desired)
- 4 cups matchstick carrots
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup lightly salted cashews
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, soy sauce, lime juice, honey, ground ginger, minced garlic and hot sauce (if desired).
- Add carrots, bell pepper, cilantro, basil and green onions. Toss to coat. Cover and let sit 30 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Serve topped with cashews and sesame seeds.
237 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.