We carrot live without this recipe.
*does not include refrigeration time
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks brown sugar
- 1 tsp. liquid smoke
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 8 carrots, peeled and cut to bun length
- 8 hot dog buns
- In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, liquid smoke and paprika.
- Add vinegar mixture and carrots to a large resealable plastic bag. Allow to marinate in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Add carrots and marinade to a baking dish. Bake until carrots are tender, 25-30 minutes. Serve carrots in a hot dog bun with your favorite toppings.
166 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.