The Big Game calls for even BIGGER flavor!
- 1 bag (10 oz.) shredded carrots
- 1 bag (10 oz.) shredded red cabbage
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coleslaw dressing
- 2 yellow onions, quartered
- 2 tbsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 lbs. Pride of the Farm pork butt
- 1 cup Schnucks apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 16 buns of choice
- barbecue sauce of choice, as desired
- In a large bowl, mix carrots, cabbage, green onion and coleslaw dressing. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place onions in bottom of slow cooker. In a small bowl, mix all spices together. Rub pork with spice mixture and place in slow cooker.
- Whisk vinegar and honey together and pour over pork. Cook in slow cooker on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Shred cooked pork using two forks. Serve on buns topped with coleslaw and barbecue sauce.
450 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G