This Carolina BBQ Sandwich is an easy lunch option. With juicy pork chops and our Carolina BBQ sauce, it’s so delicious you’ll want to make it again and again.
- 4 (4 oz.) Schnucks value pack boneless pork chops
- 1/2 cup Schnucks Braggin' Rights Carolina BBQ Sauce, divided
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks canola oil
- 18.5 oz. Dole Classic creamy coleslaw kit
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- 1 tsp. red chili powder
- 1 honeycrisp apple, thinly sliced
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and thinly sliced
- 4 Schnucks hamburger buns, toasted
- On a cutting board, pat each pork chop dry. Brush 1/4 cup of Carolina BBQ sauce all over; season with salt and pepper (if desired).
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high. Add pork chops and sear 3–5 minutes per side or until browned and cooked through (internal temperature at 150–160 degrees). Remove from heat and rest under a tin foil tent.
- In a medium bowl, combine coleslaw dressing with horseradish and chili powder, whisking 1–2 minutes. Add slaw mix, apples, jalapeños and white onion. Toss to coat in dressing; season with salt and pepper (if desired). Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- On bottom half of toasted buns, spread remaining sauce evenly. Place pork chops on top then spoon half of slaw on top of each sandwich. Top with other half of buns; serve immediately.
390 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.