It’s the greatest of all time!
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1/2 cup caramelized onions
- 1 green apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- Schnucks honey and chopped chives to garnish after cooking
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425°. On a greased 12" pizza pan or 9×13" baking sheet, press pizza dough into desired shape.
- Spread first ingredient on dough, leaving a 1" border. Top with remaining ingredients (except garnish) and bake until crust is golden brown, about 12-15 minutes. Garnish and serve immediately.
CARAMELIZED ONIONS:Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Slice 2 large onions and add to pan; cover and cook for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to low and add 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar to pan. Cover and sauté, stirring occasionally until onions have caramelized, about 30 additional minutes.
312 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G