This dip is perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth.
- 2 cups Schnucks unsweetened pineapple juice
- 5 Granny Smith apples
- 1/2 cup Schnucks dry roasted peanuts
- 1 pkg. Schnucks cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed Schnucks light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Schnucks pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cups milk chocolate toffee bits
- Pour juice into large bowl. Core and cut apples into 3/4-inch wedges, adding to juice as they are cut; let stand 15-30 minutes, then drain.
- Place peanuts in large zip-tight plastic bag; with rolling pin, coarsely crush peanuts. In medium bowl, stir cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla until well combined. Fold in toffee bits and peanuts. Makes about 1 3/4 cups. Serve dip with apples.
223 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.