Simplify healthy eating by basing your meals around whole grains like this English muffin. Top with simple, fresh ingredients like eggs and tomatoes or almond butter and fruit. Whether you choose sweet or savory, you’ll get the nutrition your need to jump-start your day.
- 4 oz. fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 4 large eggs, poached or fried
- 1 large ripe tomato, thinly sliced
- fresh basil leaves
- 4 Thomas’ whole-wheat English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- To make sandwiches, evenly divide mozzarella slices, eggs, tomato and basil among toasted English muffins. Drizzle with vinegar and oil; season with salt and pepper, if desired.
310 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.