Dip into this delicious dessert.
- 2 cup ricotta cheese
- 8 oz. mascarpone cheese
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pistachios
- cannoli shell or waffle cone pieces, for dipping
- Beat ricotta and mascarpone together in a bowl until smooth; add sugar, vanilla and lemon zest. Continue to stir mixture until sugar is completely incorporated.
- Divide mixture in half and fold chocolate chips into one half and chopped pistachios into the other.
- Cover bowls with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes. Serve with broken cannoli shells or waffle cones.
172 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G