Take a spicy spin with Cajun style shrimp pizza style!
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 lb. cooked shrimp
- 1 Schnucks mini loaf
- 1/2 cup Schnucks Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parsley and red pepper to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium bowl, stir together 1 tbsp. olive oil and 1 tbsp. Cajun seasoning.
- Add 1/2 lb. cooked shrimp and toss to coat. Halve 1 Schnucks Mini Loaf and place on a prepared baking sheet.
- Spread 1/2 cup Schnucks spinach and artichoke dip onto each half and top each with 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake until cheese has melted and bread is toasted, 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and top with prepared shrimp.
- Bake until shrimp has warmed through, 1-2 additional minutes. Cut into 6 pieces and garnish with parsley and crushed red pepper.
210 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3.5G