This Cajun shrimp & mango taco recipe from Schnucks is sweet and spicy — perfect for any occasion.
- 1 mango, chopped
- ½ cup English cucumber, diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- ⅓ cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely diced
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro, chopped plus additional for garnish
- 1 lb Schnucks large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1½ tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 8 small corn tortillas
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lime wedges, for serving
- For salsa: In a medium bowl, combine mango, cucumber, lime juice, red onion, jalapeño and cilantro. Season with salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, Cajun seasoning, garlic and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss until shrimp is coated.
- In a large skillet over medium heat add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add shrimp and cook until pink, 3–4 minutes, flipping once.
- Stack two tortillas and top evenly with red cabbage, shrimp and mango salsa. Serve with lime wedges and extra cilantro if desired.