Sheet pan dinners are perfect for nights where you don’t want to skimp on flavor, but you could do without the messy cleanup. Serve this Cajun-inspired dish over brown rice to add some healthy carbs.
- 1 (11 oz.) pkg. Al Fresco Roasted Pepper and Asiago Chicken Sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 yellow squashes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 zucchinis, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 red onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Spice Hunter Cajun Creole Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 8 oz. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- chopped parsley, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 3 cups cooked wild rice, divided to serve
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a large bowl, toss together Al Fresco Roasted Pepper and Asiago Chicken Sausage, bell pepper, yellow squash, zucchini, red onion, olive oil, Spice Hunter Cajun Creole Seasoning Blend and garlic. Divide among two sheet pans, arranging in a single layer.
- Roast 8 minutes. Stir and add shrimp to pan. Roast 4–6 minutes more or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges, if desired. Serve with 3/4 cup wild rice per serving.
507 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G