If Louisiana were a sandwich, it would be this Cajun Catfish Po’ Boy.
- 1/2 cup tartar sauce
- 1 tbsp. stone-ground mustard
- 1 tbsp. Louisiana hot sauce
- 4 (5 - 7 oz.) skinless catfish fillets
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup no salt blackened seasoning
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 loaf French bread, halved lengthwise and cut into fourths
- green leaf lettuce, to serve
- sliced tomato, to serve
- spicy pickle chips, to serve
- Stir together first three ingredients and set aside. Drizzle catfish fillets with olive oil and coat with blackened seasoning.
- Heat a large heavy-bottomed or cast-iron skillet over high heat. Once pan is hot, add butter and swirl to coat surface. Place fillets into skillet and cook undisturbed for 2 minutes. Flip and cook 2–3 more minutes or until internal temperature of fish reaches 145 degrees.
- Spread tartar sauce mixture onto cut sides of bread. Top with lettuce, blackened catfish, tomato and pickles. Serve immediately
Let us blacken your catfish for free! Just ask us to cook your fresh catfish with blackening seasoning.
609 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.