Yes, you can put sliders on a stick. They go perfect with Loaded Tots on a Stick.
- 1 1/4 lb. ground chuck
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 slices white sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 2 tsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 8 small slices tomato
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 16 slices Parmesan cheese
- 8 4-inch wooden skewers
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat; preheat oven to 400°F. In medium bowl, gently mix ground chuck, parsley, salt and pepper until well blended but not over mixed. Form mixture into 8 mini patties.
- Place burgers on hot grill rack; cover and cook 5 minutes or until internal temperature of burgers reaches 165°F, turning once.
- Brush both sides of bread slices with oil; cut each into 4 squares. Place squares in single layer on cookie sheet; bake 3 minutes or until toasted.
- For each sandwich, spread 1 piece toast with 1 1/2 teaspoons dressing; top with 1 small tomato slice, 1 burger, 2 2-inch square slices cheese, 3 pieces lettuce cut into small pieces and 1 piece toast. Insert 1 skewer into center of sandwich. Repeat to make 7 more sandwiches.
381 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.