You’ll wish you had more of this delicious dish.
- 5 lb red potatoes, chopped
- 1 stick Schnucks butter, divided
- 2 cups cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and cut into 2" pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1¼ cups Schnucks heavy cream
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place potatoes in a large pot of salted water. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook until tender, about 20 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, melt butter in a large pan. Add cabbage and kale and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic to mixture and turn off heat.
- Strain water from potatoes in a colander. Melt remaining butter in the bottom of the pot, and return potatoes to the pot. Add cream and mash with a hand masher until well combined. Add sautéed cabbage and kale and season to taste with salt and pepper and mix thoroughly. Garnish with crumbled bacon. Serve warm.
186 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 9G