This butterfly snack bag art is fun to make — and eat!
- Jamba Strawberry Fruit Bites
- Schnucks Country Trail Mix
- Wonderful Pistachios, no shells
- For each bag, decorate one side of a clothespin with paint, puffy paint or glitter glue. Glue two small googly eyes near the gripping end of the clothespin and let the glue dry.
- Pour Jamba Bites fruit snacks into one corner of a snack-size resealable bag and add trail mix and pistachios to the other corner of the bag until bag is a little over half full. Seal the bag and cinch the middle with your fingers, keeping fruit snacks on one side and trail mix and pistachios on the other. Clip the center with the clothespin.
- Curl the tips of a 6" length of pipe cleaner, then bend pipe cleaner in half. Clip the pipe cleaner in the clothespin.
- Wooden clothespins
- Paint and puffy paint
- Glitter glue
- Plastic googly eyes
- Simply Done snack-size plastic bags
- Pipe cleaners