Give your Puppy Chow a sweet and festive Easter twist with this recipe!
- 9 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 tsp. Schnucks pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup Schnucks powdered sugar
- Into large bowl, measure cereal; set aside.
- In 1-quart microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter, uncovered, on high 1 minute; stir. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated. Pour into 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag.
- Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool.
- Add a few spoonfuls of M&M’s and raisins. Store in airtight container.