What’s bumbleberry pie? It’s a mixed berry pie, perfect for pinics, parties and get-togethers!
- 1 double-crust pie dough
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp. Schnucks granulated sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Schnucks egg white
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. packed Schnucks light brown sugar
- Prepare dough for double-crust pie as directed through step 3. Adjust oven rack to lowest position. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, stir together 1 cup granulated sugar, cornstarch and salt. Add berries and lemon juice and gently toss until combined.
- Spread filling into prepared pie crust. Roll out remaining half of dough and place over filling as directed for double crust.
- In small bowl, with whisk, beat egg white and water. With small basting brush, brush top of pie with egg white mixture; sprinkle brown sugar and remaining 2 tablespoons granulated sugar evenly over top. With paring knife, cut four 2" vents in top crust.
- Bake 55-65 minutes or until filling bubbles in center and top is golden brown.
- Cool pie on wire rack 1 hour to serve warm, or cool completely.
474 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 10G