Creamy mac and cheese topped with spicy buffalo chicken. Yum.
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks butter
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks all-purpose flour
- 4 cups Schnucks milk, warmed
- 4 oz. Schnucks cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz. macaroni, cooked
- 1 1/2 cup Schnucks shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cup Schnucks triple pepper cheese
- 2 cups Schnucks rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Whisk in flour and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add milk and cream cheese; continue to cook, whisking frequently, until sauce is smooth and thickened, about 3-4 min.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; continue cooking until cheese is melted.