When Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Spaghetti Squash is on the menu, the whole family will want in on the meal.
- 2 spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
- 2 cups cooked and shredded boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh green onion
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 3/4 cup Schnucks shredded Cheddar Jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Schnucks hot sauce
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- 4 cups mixed melon and blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place squash, cut-side down, on a foil-lined sheet pan prepared with cooking spray. Cook until fork tender, 35-45 min.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, onion, green onion, bell pepper, celery, 1/2 cup cheese, yogurt and hot sauce.
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees. Using a fork, scrape squash out of shells and add to bowl with chicken mixture. Stir to combine then divide filling among shells and top with remaining Cheddar Jack and blue cheese.
- Return squash to oven and bake until cheese has melted and filling is warmed through, 15-20 minutes. Evenly top with parsley. Serve immediately with fruit on side.
510 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G