Bring some heat to a classic comfort food.
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. Schnucks frozen florentine-style vegetables, thawed
- 1 Schnucks rotisserie chicken
- 2 (10.5) oz. Schnucks condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup Schnucks buffalo sauce, plus more to serve
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. Schnucks jumbo biscuits (8 count)
- 1 cup Schnucks shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a 12 inch high-sided ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add vegetables and sauté 5–8 minutes or until just tender.
- Shred meat from Schnucks rotisserie chicken and add to skillet along with condensed soup and buffalo sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and bubbly.
- Add 3/4 cup cheese and stir until melted.
- Separate biscuits and arrange over top of chicken mixture.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake 14–18 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown
- Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining cheese over top. Let cool 10 minutes. Serve with additional buffalo sauce, if desired.
446 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.