Beat the midday slump with this buffalo chicken lettuce wrap.
- 1 piece boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. Frank's RedHot sauce, divided
- 3 butter lettuce leaves
- 2 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp. shredded carrots
- 2 tbsp. avocado
- 1 pinch green onions
- 2 tbsp. light ranch dressing
- 1 Cara Cara orange, segmented
- In bowl combine cubed chicken with ¼ cup Frank’s sauce. Cover and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees. Place chicken cubes on wooden skewers and grill for 8-10 minutes, until internal chicken temperature reaches 160°F.
- Remove from grill and remove chicken from skewers; place chicken in a bowl and toss with 2 tbsp. Frank’s sauce. Evenly distribute cooked chicken among lettuce cups.
- Top each lettuce cup with cherry tomatoes, carrots, avocado and green onions. Drizzle with light ranch dressing. Serve with orange.
355 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G