Schnucks garden turkey burgers are crafted with fresh ground turkey and a variety of vegetables. Not to mention they are full of beneficial nutrients like vitamin C, iron and phosphorus. Topping with fresh veggies and a whole wheat bun provides a well-balanced meal.
Plus, you won’t feel guilty about using Bolthouse Farms dressing on this sandwich. It’s made of yogurt and crumbled blue cheese to craft a deliciously rich and creamy dressing with only 35 calories per serving.
- 1 small green apple, cored and julienned
- 1/3 cup julienned carrots
- 2 small celery stalks, sliced
- 3 tbsp. Bolthouse Farms Blue Cheese Dressing, divided
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 4 Schnucks Garden Turkey Burgers
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks Mild Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 4 Pepperidge Farm Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns, split and toasted
- 1 tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- In a medium bowl combine apple, carrots and celery. Toss with 1 tablespoon dressing and vinegar. Season with black pepper, if desired. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, coat a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and add burgers. Cook burgers 8–12 minutes, turning once halfway through or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- To assemble, toss burgers in hot sauce and place onto bottom buns. Evenly top with apple slaw mixture, crumbled blue cheese, remaining dressing and top buns.
440 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G