Schnucks garden turkey burgers are crafted with fresh ground turkey and a variety of vegetables. Not to mention they are full of beneficial nutrients like vitamin C, iron and phosphorus. Topping with fresh veggies and a whole wheat bun provides a well-balanced meal.
Plus, you won’t feel guilty about using Bolthouse Farms dressing on this sandwich. It’s made of yogurt and crumbled blue cheese to craft a deliciously rich and creamy dressing with only 35 calories per serving.
- 1 small green apple, cored and julienned
- 1/3 cup julienned carrots
- 2 small celery stalks, sliced
- 3 tbsp. Bolthouse Farms Blue Cheese Dressing, divided
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 4 Schnucks Garden Turkey Burgers
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks Mild Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 4 Pepperidge Farm Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns, split and toasted
- 1 tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- In a medium bowl combine apple, carrots and celery. Toss with 1 tablespoon dressing and vinegar. Season with black pepper, if desired. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, coat a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and add burgers. Cook burgers 8–12 minutes, turning once halfway through or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- To assemble, toss burgers in hot sauce and place onto bottom buns. Evenly top with apple slaw mixture, crumbled blue cheese, remaining dressing and top buns.
Featured Digital Coupon
Save $1.00 on Bolthouse Farms Dressing (14 & 22 oz. bottle-All varieties)-Limit 1 per account-Limit 3000 clips total
Limit of ONE per redemption per coupon. Identical coupon, including a digital or paper coupon, may not be used in same purchase transaction with this coupon. Limit one use of this coupon or identical coupon per account. Any other use constitutes fraud. Coupons are not authorized if purchasing products for resale. Coupons not valid on schnucksdelivers.com. VOID if transferred, sold, auctioned, reproduced or altered from original. You may pay sales tax.
440 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G