Start your day off right with this delicious Brown Rice Breakfast Pudding Bowl. It’s simple and sweet!
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice, cold
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 2 tbsp. Full Circle peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 bananas, divided
- 1/2 cup Kashi Go Peanut Butter Crunch
- 1 cup blueberries
- In a small sauce pan over medium low heat, add rice, milk, peanut butter and vanilla. Bring to simmer, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mash one banana. Add to rice pudding and stir to combine. Cook 1 minute or until thickened.
- Divide rice pudding between 4 bowls and top with thinly sliced remaining banana, Kashi cereal and blueberries. Serve warm.
273 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.