Repurpose leftover mashed potatoes to make a delicious gnocchi dinner in just 30 minutes!
- 1 cup cold mashed potatoes
- 1 Schnucks egg
- 1 cup Schnucks all-purpose flour, plus more as needed
- 1 stick Schnucks unsalted butter
- 1/2 (10 oz.) package Schnucks freshly frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- Parmesan cheese, to serve (if desired)
- dried herbs of choice, to serve (if desired)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, add potatoes, egg and a pinch of salt to a bowl. Gently mix, gradually adding flour until combined. Divide into four equal pieces, then roll each into a 1-inch-thick rope. Cut each into 1-inch pieces.
- Add gnocchi to boiling water and cook until firm and floating, 2-3 minutes. Drain.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add gnocchi and cook, turning occasionally, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Push to one side of pan.
- Add spinach to open side of pan; sauté until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Top with Parmesan and herbs, if desired.
410 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 16G