The comfort of a warm, cheesy soup, but loaded with Good For You fresh vegetables!
- 1 1/2 lbs. cauliflower florets
- 1/2 lb. broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh thyme, plus additional for serving
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- To a large pot or Dutch oven, add cauliflower, broccoli, water and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add pumpkin, milk, thyme, garlic, onion powder, salt and black pepper. Return to a boil and simmer, stirring occasionally, 6–8 minutes or until cauliflower is tender. Mash slightly with a potato masher.
- To serve, garnish with additional thyme, if desired.
140 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0.5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.