Cold brew coffee that has more caffeine than traditional hot coffee without any of the bitter taste? Yes, please!
- 1 1/2 cups coarse-ground coffee
- 8 cups water
- In a large container, stir 1 and 1/2 cups coarse-ground coffee and 8 cups water until combined. If you would like to make more, this recipe can be doubled or even tripled.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours or up to 24 hours for more flavorful coffee.
- Line a small, fine-mesh strainer with a coffee filter or cheesecloth and place over a large container. Slowly pour the coffee concentrate through the strainer; discard filter and grounds. Cover and refrigerate coffee concentrate up to two weeks.
- To serve, fill a glass with ice cubes; stir in 1 part coffee concentrate and 1 part cold water (for a stronger brew, skip the water).
HOT WHEN YOU'RE COLD
Prefer a hot drink to start your morning? Simply heat your beverage in the microwave or on the stovetop.
TRY ONE OF OUR FAVORITE FLAVOR COMBINATIONS